Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why should I waste my life running after money?

Someone famous said that only a fool would spend the majority of his life earning it. We are all fools who spend the majority of our lifetime earning it.

Sure, not all of us. But look closely, 'cause, honestly, I haven't seen anyone who is not willing to live like a pig swimming in sewage if it would bring in money.

All said and done, even those who can choose to be wise and not spend life's time earning it but enjoying it - still don't.

Oh the adrenaline rush, the feeling of usefulness, my contribution to society....blah, blah, blah. Greed - that five-letter word.

Greed=Stupidity

The only useful contribution to society, ever, is the perfect world theory. Everyhing else is dispensable. Useless. Only brings in a need for more contributions! Ha!

The perfect world theory, on the other ---beep--- hand, ends the need for further contributions. Except of course, the infinite extension of human life. I will bow down to that, and its author. To none else. But only as my second - my idea still will be the greatest ever.

I know I sound ostentatious jibbery-joo. But I have a right to be. A well-earned right, DAMN YOU !

No comments: