Monday, April 7, 2008

Feeling Day

7/apr/08

ex1

This is exasperating, cool, painful... I dunno what to say. I'm ashamed. But blameless.

Feeling very sick. Took a mushroom soup - 4 servings at once. Hope I had a SL today but probably theere is no room for that. I feel both sorry for my current company and they deserve it feeling.

ex2

ZET astrology s/w shows me that 2010 is going to be the most difficult year of my life. Wonder what that could be? Health problems, if I stay in Chennai any longer. Lumps and bumps all over my body - all harmless so far. Can what you write become real? Maybe there is a power like that. But I have the capricorn ability of slipping out of any situation when I have pushed too far.

Well, I don't care.

Maybe its all good stuff thats showing as red. 2005 showed red but it was the best year of my life I think.

Like I said, I don't care.

No comments: